Sunday, February 27, 2011

This is only the beginging...

I guess I should explain this a little;  I've decided to do a photo a day blog for one year, in order to make myself a better photographer.  There's not a lot more to it then that.  Every day, I plan to set up my camera and click off a few shots of myself doing something. 


Day One:  Feb 20th, my 28th birthday.
So... I got a lovely red filter from my boyfriend Jesse for my birthday, and it gave me an idea to do like a horror themed birthday shot.  Being almost 30 is freaking me out, so 28 Days Later was my inspiration.  I hid under my desk and used a flashlight as my only light source.  It was challenging because the flashlight is the kind where you have to wind it up by hand every 30 seconds... so it was hard getting the shot lit.  I had to keep crawling out from under my desk to wind up the light... LAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment